Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Simply Sketched Braided Card

Sorry this post is coming so late today. I have been super busy and I ran out of pre-scheduled blog posts yesterday and haven't had a chance to get back on the computer to show you some more inspiration. 

I just want to sent a quick thank you to all those who were able to attend my open house! Thank you for coming, I had a great time!!!!

Today I am going to show you a card I created for a swap at convention. It was apart of a Funky Fold Swap I participated in. If you would like to see a video of the technique you can go see Brandy Cox's video here. This braid looks much more complicated than it really is and it adds a great twist to your card which anyone will love. 


Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink: Staz On   Stampset: Simply Sketched (Hostess)
Punch: Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Embellishment: Dazzling Details

Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so stunning Avery. When I received mine in the mail I was tickled pink! Thanks again for the card and instructions!

    ReplyDelete