Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit Scrapbook

When I seen this kit in the Holiday Catalogue I thought, Oh that's nice, but I don't do place settings for Thanksgiving. This kit never made it onto my must have list until convention. At Convention Sarah Douglas did a demonstration on how to make the table settings and then showed us an alternative project we could make with the kit, A Scrapbook!!!!! Who would have ever guessed!!!!

The only thing you have to add to this kit in order to make the scrapbook is adhesive, and the metal rings. You can add the use of a stampset (or you can just use the chalk marker and hand write). I also added two Naturals buttons to one of my pages but it was not necessary.

There is so much in this kit I now have extra designer series paper and twine to make some cards with!!!

Thank you Sarah for your inspiration. I completely CASED a few of her pages and the rest are all my own design. I will share with you 1/3 of the pages today and the other 2/3's over the next two days.

I will be holding a class for this project October 27, 2013 at 1:00pm, at my house in SE community New Brighton, Calgary Alberta. The cost is $30.00

Deadline to register is Thursday October 10, 2013. Payment is required to hold your spot. To register I will accept, Cash, e-mail money transfer or Pay Pal. Contact me to register.

Also, don't forget about my Open House this weekend and my Funky Fold Friday Exploding Kite class.



 

Kit: Thankful Tablescape Simply Created (133463)
Stamp Set: Happy Day (Wood 130294, Clear 130297)
Embellishment: Naturals Designer Buttons (127554)

All classes are held in my home in SE Calgary. Class fees must be paid upfront to hold your spot and are non refundable and non transferable. If you cannot attend the class, you may pick up your supplies from my home up to two weeks past the class date. All supplies not picked up by this time are forfeited.

No comments:

Post a Comment