Saturday, August 24, 2013

Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit Scrapbook Round 3

Here are the last three pages we will be making in my upcoming class on October 27, 2013 1:00pm, at my house in SE community of New Brighton, Calgary Alberta. The cost is $30.00

Deadline to register is Thursday October 10, 2013. Payment is required to hold your spot. To register I will accept, Cash, e-mail money transfer or Pay Pal. Contact me to register.

I absolutely love this book! I wish Stampin' Up would come up with the same kit in all different theme's, Birthday, Christmas, Haloween!!! I would love to make this book over and over again. As I said in my first blog post about this class not only did this make a wonderful scrapbook I still have lots of supplies left over to make some cards. I hope to get up in my craft room soon so I can make some cards with my left over supplies.

If you missed my other two blog posts about this kit you can find them Here and Here.

Also, don't forget about my Open House today and tomorrow, I am looking forward to having a great day!! If you can't join me this weekend maybe you will be able to join me and my friends for the Funky Fold Friday Exploding Kite class first Friday in September.

Have a great day!!!





Kit: Thankful Tablescape Simply Created (133463)
Stamp Set: Happy Day (Wood 130294, Clear 130297)
Embellishment: Naturals Designer Buttons (127554)

All classes are held in my home in SE Calgary. Class fees must be paid upfront to hold your spot and are non refundable and non transferable. If you cannot attend the class, you may pick up your supplies from my home up to two weeks past the class date. All supplies not picked up by this time are forfeited.

2 comments: