Friday, September 27, 2013

Best of Greetings - You Made My Day

Last night I got to "Scrap and Skype" with my Sister and Mother. Since my sister lives in Ontario and my Mom and I live in Alberta we set a time, atleast once a month to chat and create.

My Paper Pumpkin has been great because all ofus get a kit and we can all create without needing a lot of supplies. It is neat to see how my mom and sister put a spin on the cards. They are so creative!!!!

I love to be able to spend the time with them both and catch up with my sister. It seems we often get caught up in our lives and lose touch.

I am dedicating this card to my mom and sister because "Scrap and Skyping" with them Made My Day!!!



Stampset: Best of Greetings, Happy Day
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Basic Black, Versa Mark
Bigshot: Squares Collection Framelits, Magnetic Platform
Tools: 3/16" Corner Punch, Heat Tool, Whisper White Embossing Powder

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! What a great idea to use Skype!

    ReplyDelete