Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Christmas Washi Tape Card

I have been so busy I haven't been able to update my blog with the results of the Freshly Made Sketches and Friday Mashup Challenges. I am super honoured to have been chosen as a Princess on the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge and a Glamette on the Friday Mashup Challenge. Both blogs have posted a new challenge and I have already submitted my card on the weekend.

After the Friday Mashup Challenge last week I am a little obsessed with Washi Tape. I hope you are not tired of Washi Tape yet, because I have another Washi card for you.

This card is another case from pinterest. It is the same layout, different Washi Tape and different embellishments from my last washi tape card.

I created the checkerboard background using my simply scoring tool scoring at every 1/2". The layered effect on my sentiment was done by punching out two bracket label shapes in old olive. I cut them in half and spaced it out and glued it to the back of the sentiment. I will remember to take pictures next time I create a label like the one in the photo so I can give you a photo tutorial.


Stampset: Tags 4 You
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Tools: Label Bracket Punch, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Stampin' Trimmer
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Season of Style Designer Washi Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment