Thursday, September 12, 2013

Convention Funky Fold Swap - Pop Up Gift Card Holder

This is the perfect card to use if you are giving someone a gift certificate. It gives you just enough room to write a little message and still "wrap" their gift. I used Splitcoaststampers tutorial to make this card. The directions were perfect and super easy to follow along with. I have other renditions of this card which I will share with you later. As with my other Convention Funky Fold Swap we were allowed to use retired DSP but everything else is current.

If you are not Canadian and do not know what a Timcard is, it is a gift card to our most popular coffee/doughnut shop in Canada, Tim Hortons. It seems like we have one on almost every corner in Calgary. In my opinion their Sour Cream Glazed doughnuts or "timbits" are the best!!! I am thinking I shouldn't have used the Timcard in my photo because now I am craving Tim Hortons!!! Too bad I am trying to be "Sugar free" otherwise I would be on my way there right now...





Paper: Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Print Poetry DSP Stack
Punch: Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly
Accessories: Fancy Fan EF, 1/8” Mini Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment