Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Merry Little Christmas Card Swap

As I mentioned on my Holly Wreath post I am in a swap with my Up-Upline. This is my second card I will be swapping. I took my card from yesterday and changed up the stampset. It was simple to do!!! Imagine the possibilities with that sketch from Freshly Made Sketches!!!!

If you are wondering how I cut out the stampset, yes I did use the Chalk Talk framelits. However, when you are running it through the Bigshot you only have 3/4 of the framelit on the cutting mat, with 1/4 of the framelit hanging off the end. Once you run it through the big shot only half of your image is cut out. You move the framelit to the other side of your stamped image and run it through again. Making sure to line up your framelit and also making sure you hang half of your framelit off the edge of your cutting mat. With a total of two quick runs through the Bigshot you have cut out your image and extended the possibilities for your framelits!!!



Stampset: Merry Little Christmas
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Baked Brown Sugar, Season of Style DSP Stack (132181)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Baked Brown Sugar
Big Shot: Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Chalk Talk Framelits (129983)
Accessory: Rhinestones Basic Jewels (119246), Naturals Designer Buttons (127554)
Adhesive: Sticky Strip (104294), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)

No comments:

Post a Comment