Sunday, September 8, 2013

Third week using Freshly Made Sketches FMS102

So far so good. I am keeping up with my goal!!! This is the third week I have completed a card for Freshly Made Sketches (although last week I late posting my card). Cindy's sketch is fantastic and super easy to use. It seems the more I use sketches the easier cards are coming to me. I am super proud to call a card my own. I am slowly getting away from copying others cards to creating my own and that feels fantastic!!! I must be in love with Chalk Talk framelits because I keep going back to that them no matter what the card. 

I knew I really wanted to use my newest stampset Regarding Dahlias. I love this flower and I am sure you will see a lot more of this stampset over the next year. 

I couldn't decided which embossing folder I liked more so I made two exact cards but changed the sentiment and embossing folder. I am hoping you can tell me which card you like more.

Here is Freshly Made Sketches card sketch for this week and my cards.








Stampset: Regarding Dahlias
Paper: Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Soho Subway DSP
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso

Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelit, Chevron Embossing Folder, Honeycomb Embossing Folder
Accessories: Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

Happy Stamping!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't possibly pick because I like them both! The color combo is pretty fantastic and I love how the sentiment looks stamped over the dahlia. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    P.S. You might want to consider turning off Word Verification. It's really difficult to decipher those numbers and letters sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! I wasn't aware the word verification was on and I struggle with them. I have turned it off now. Thank you for commenting when you visit my blog.

      Delete