Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Washi Washi Washi Halloween Close Up

What a relief it is to have my class presentation over with. I think it went fairly well but as predicted my voice got extremely shaky. I just hope everyone was able to understand what I was saying. Unfortunately I won't know how well we did until the end of the class. My teacher said he won't grade us until everyone has presented. Do you think that is fair? I don't, I am worried he will compare us to everyone else and they will have had a lot more time to prepare than we did.

As promised here are some closer up photos of the 3X3 Halloween Washi cards I made a week or so ago. These cards were chosen as runner up in the Friday Mashup challenge.

Make sure to keep coming back because I will have the other cards for you. 

I will also have a very exciting announcement to tell you about October 1st so stay tuned for that as well!!!

Stampset: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Punches: Owl Builder, 1/2" Circle, 1" Circle, Large Oval, Word WIndow, Petite Pennants Builder, Retired Oval, 
Accessories: Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen

1 comment:

  1. These little cards are so cute! Love them both but the bat made me smile!

    ReplyDelete