Monday, September 23, 2013

Your Amazing

After a crazy busy weekend of trying to put together a presentation for my upcoming class on Tuesday I have to say my partner Casey is Amazing!!

He allowed me to focus on my school work and took care of the grocery shopping, yard work and dinner all weekend!!! I truly love him and I am so grateful to have him in my life. I hope you all have someone as equally as wonderful in your life!


Stampset: Your Amazing
Paper: Soft Sky, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Markers: Basic Grey, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler
Bigshot: Magnetic Platform, Apothecary Accents, Argyle Embossing Folder

In order to create the border for the cut out Apothecary Accent stamped image you need to cut out two more of the same shape in the color you would like for the border (I did my in Cherry Cobbler. 

Cut one in half, one horizontally the other vertically. Trim the one you cut vertically to look like it is shown in the first photo. Adhere you pieces so they peak out the sides of your stamped image. Do the same for your other two pieces.

I hope my directions and pictures help to make this technique easier for you to understand.

For me adding the border is simple but it does make a big difference on this card.






No comments:

Post a Comment