Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You're in My Thoughts

This weekend my partner Casey issued me a challenge. He said if I could come up with three cards all on my own he would buy me one thing I really wanted from Stampin' Up!. The big challenge for me was creating a card without looking at anyone's card or sketch as inspiration. The card had to come completely from me.

Below is the first of three cards I was able to create all on my own. This means I completed my challenge and now get to pick something for him to buy me. I am going back and forth between the Bow Die and the Circle framelits. Maybe I will get Stampin' Up's Typeset Alphabet Bigz die... Who knows, I will have to find out if there is a limit to what I can spend.

I think I will be submitting this card as another card in Friday Mashup's challenge.


In order to get the white sentiment punched smaller than the original size I punched the sentiment and then stuck each side back in, one at a time and punched each edge again.


Stampsets: Too Kind, Best of Greetings
Paper: Basic Grey, Smokey Slate, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Gumball Green
Bigshot: Magnetic Platform, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Tools: Decorative Label Punch
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Blushing Bride 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment