Friday, October 11, 2013

A Fantastic Announcement!!!

I am super excited to tell you I have been chosen to be apart of the Friday Mashup Design team. I have known for almost a month and have been dying to tell you but had to wait until today to make the announcement.

I will officially start as a designer November 1st but today they are introducing me as a new designer. Please head over the the Friday Mashup blog and join us in this challenge.

This is my first card as a designer of the Friday Mashup blog. The challenge was to:
1. Make a project using the sketch
2. Make a spooky project
3. Mash them up and do both challenges

Friday Mashup Challenge 131


To make the punch art spider I used the 1" square punch to create the legs. For the spider web I tied knots so the web would stay in place.

Stampset: Delightful Dozen
Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie
Punches: Modern Label, 1” Circle, ½” Circle, 1” Square, Owl Punch, Crop-a-Dile
Bigshot: Chevron Embossing Folder
Accessories: Bakers Twine, Witches’ Brew Designer Washi Tape, White Gel Pen, Stamping Sponges


Don't forget about the LNS Treasure Hunt. You can win over $40.00 of free Stampin' Up product!!!

Check out my LNS Blog Hop page for all the details!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Avery! You're going to love being one of the Glamettes! Way to Go and way cute halloween card...................love that little spidey! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Team Avery we are excited to have you joining us! This is an adorable Halloween card, I love the web you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your appointment... will look forward to seeing more of your designs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun take on the sketch, Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun Halloween card! I love that spider! Congratulations on being chosen for the Friday Mashup! You will absolutely love working with the team and playing along with all the fabulous challenges!

    ReplyDelete