Thursday, October 17, 2013

Greetings of the Season Holiday Ornament

On October 5th it was World Card Making day. I took it upon myself to create as many cards as I could on the one day. I made many multiples of the same card but in total I made 31 cards. Many of my cards had to be cased in order to me to produce them so quickly but I would like to take the time to share with you my creations. This is the first of many I will be sharing with you. 

This card was cased from Jamie Hurley. You can see her card on my Pinterest board here.

This card is simple to make. In order to do the punched out ornament first punch out the ornament and then punch out the circle. This ensures your ornament will be centered.

The Very Vanilla layer measures at 3-3/4" X 5"

Since I didn't have any other small ribbon, I used some leftover twine from the Boutique Boxes kit. If I had some of the new Silver 1/8" Ribbon (132137) from the Holiday Catalog I would have loved to use that.


Stampset: Greetings of the Season
Paper: Very Vanilla, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Punches: Christmas Ornament, 2-1/2" Circle
Accessories: Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Bakers twine from retired Boutique Boxes Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment