Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Pinterest CASE

This is another card I made on World Card Making Day. This card was cased from Angela McKay. 

The card has a very simple layout I think I will be using over and over again.

Follow me on Pinterest for many more ideas much like this one.

Today I found out how to adjust the size of my blog so I can now have my pictures appear bigger on my blog. I would love some feedback. Do you like the pictures bigger? Does my blog still upload quickly? Has the bigger pictures slowed my blog down? 
Any feedback would be awesome! Thank you and have a great day!!!


Stampset: Your Amazing
Paper: Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Punches: Hexagon (for the end of the flags), 1" Circle
Bigshot: Apothecary Accents, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Accessories: Candy Dots Brad Bases

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete