Tuesday, October 1, 2013

July's My Paper Pumpkin Party Banner Alternative Scrapbook Layout

Good Morning!

I was finally able to get some photos of the scrapbook layout I made during my "Scrap n Skype" night with my sister and mother. The photos are a little dark, but with the sun coming up so late and going down so early I think this is as good as it is going to get.

I really like this kit as a scrapbook page. For me, it will be more useful than using the kit as cake toppers.

The page on the left will have 4-3"X3" photos or one large 6.25"X6.25" photo (the mat is 6.5"X6.5"). The other mat on the left page will have 2-3X4 photos (the mat is 3.5"X8.75".

The page on the right will have 2-6"X4" photos (the mats are 6.5"X4.5") and one photo 3.5"X5.5" (the mat is 4"X6".

You may be wondering about the chevron ribbon. You are right, there is no Tangerine Tango chevron ribbon. I used Calypso Coral, which seemed to match fairly well.Once I get some photos in I may decorate the page a little more with some buttons or circles of different colors but first I need pictures.




Kit: July's My Paper Pumkin Kit
Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Punches: Circle Punch (1-3/8" I believe)
Accessories: Calypso Coral 3/4" Chevron Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment