Thursday, October 3, 2013

Morning Meadow, Sweet Essentials, Thinking of You Card

This is another card cased from a card I found on Pinterest. I see lots of cards I like on Pinterest! I have been finding cards I like and remaking them with Stampin' Up Product. This card CASE comes from a lady named Tilly, she is from Kaiwaka, New Zealand. 

Thank you for the inspiration Tilly!

You can follow me HERE on pinterest.

In order to get the tree branch the way it is, I colored the stamp with markers and left out a lot of the branches and flowers. 

For the tag, I used the Chalk Talk Framelits but I cut the shape down, rounded the corners on the bottom and punched a hole in the top with my Crop a Dile.



Stampset: Sweet Essentials, Morning Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz
Ink / Markers: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Bigshot: Magnetic Platform, Chalk Talk Framelits
Tools: Small Heart Punch, 3/16" Corner Punch, Crop a Dile
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine





Don't forget about the LNS Treasure Hunt. You can win over $40.00 of free Stampin' Up product!!!

Check out my LNS Blog Hop page for all the details!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Coming through from the LNS Treasure Hunt and loving your cards! Smiles.

    ReplyDelete