Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pennant Parade Birthday

Here is a quick card for you today. I cased this from a card on Pinterest. When I went back to see who originally created the card the pin doesn't take me back to their blog. Sadly their photo also doesn't have a watermark of their blogsite so I cannot give them credit. If you know who's card I cased please let me know, I would love to give them credit!

You can find me on pinterest here.


Have a great day!!!


Stampset: Remembering Your Birthday, Pennant Parade
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana
DSP: Polka Dot Parade
Ink: Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana
Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Accessories: Retired Daffodil Delight Brads





Don't forget about the LNS Treasure Hunt. You can win over $40.00 of free Stampin' Up product!!!

Check out my LNS Blog Hop page for all the details!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment