Monday, November 11, 2013

Punch Art Turkey Cheat Sheet

Good Afternoon! 

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the soldiers and family members of the soldiers who have fought for our peace and freedom. I appreciate your courage and strength! Thank you for your service!

Here is the Turkey cheat sheet as promised. The card I created with this turkey can be found here. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

I hope you are all having a good long weekend, or a good day at work for those of you who are not fortunate enough to be able to take today off.


Paper: Very Vanilla, More Mustard (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Basic Black, Early Espresso, Spice Cake Designer Series Paper (retired)
Punches: 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1" Square, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Owl Builder, Crop-a-Dile

No comments:

Post a Comment