Monday, December 2, 2013

FM137 Tag It

This post is very late but it's better late than never. I made this card for Friday Mashup. It is a two week challenge because of American Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and Black Friday. This is the first year I have seen Black Friday in Canada and I went crazy clothes shopping!




The challenge these last two weeks at the Friday Mashup was:
1. Create a project with Gingham
2. Create a project using Kraft or Crumb Cake
3. or Mashup and create a project with Gingham and Kraft

I love my card and it came together easily!


Stampset: Tag It
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Bigshot: Chalk Talk Framelits, Stripes Embossing Folder, Magnetic Platform
Tools: Brayer
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine

1 comment:

  1. Avery- love the red and crumb cake together. Santa is fantastic with the colors. I love you card, too!

    ReplyDelete