Monday, December 23, 2013

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Fab Friday Sketch

I had another great sketch for inspiration today. This time it was from Fab Friday.

I am having a great time playing along with all the challenges and sketches. They are certainly getting my creative juices flowing. I hope you all have a Happy Monday!





Stampset: Merry Little Christmas
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Bigshot: Starburst Framelit, Circle Framelits, Deco Label Framelits, Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Accessories: Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Really cute Christmas card! I love the rounded corners and the ribbon tails. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the badge like look of this card. The rounded corners with the striped embossing are fun elements! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete