Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Make a Wish Starburst - Retro Sketches

I am on a roll with my cards!!! The sketch I used this time around came from RetroSketches. I love the starburst look so this sketch was perfect! 

I forgot to take photos of how I did the starburst for my card so I will make another card and take photos along the way. Then I will be able to give you a picture tutorial so you can do the same thing on your cards. 

Sorry the photo I current have is a little dark. No matter what I did I couldn't get the Island Indigo look like Island Indigo. If i can get a better photo I will update my post.

I hope you have a great day!




Stampset: Perfect Pennants
Paper:  Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush
Punches: 2-1/2" Circle
Bigshot: Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Starburst Framelits, Circle Framelits 
Accessories: Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons Simply Pressed Clay Mold, Whisper White Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment