Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Owl Punch Art Birthday Card Cheat Sheet

Sorry for the late post tonight. I thought I scheduled this to post at 8:00am but instead it was scheduled to post at 9:30pm. I am not sure how that happened...

Here is the Cheat Sheet for the Owl Card I showed you yesterday. I hope it is simple for you to follow along with.

Feel free to contact me or comment below if you have any questions or comments. 

I hope you have a fantastic day!!!



Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
Punches: 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-1/4" Scalloped Circle, 1-3/4" Scalloped Circle, 5 Petal Flower (retired)
Bigshot: Largest Oval Framelit, 4th Largest Oval Framelit, Top Note Die, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing the instructions too - best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete