Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Owl Punch Art Birthday Card

I made this card back in October for my sister and her Birthday. She loves Owls and I have been meaning to make a Owl birthday card for her for a long time. She absolutely loved the card and was super happy with it. I am pleased with how it turned out.

I did case the card from a few cards I seen on Pinterest. There was no name to the original creator. If you know who created the card I cased from please let me know so I can give them credit. 

Tomorrow I will share with you the cheat sheet for how I created the card.

I hope you have a great day!


Stampset: Remembering Your Birthday
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Punches: 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-1/4" Scalloped Circle, 1-3/4" Scalloped Circle, 5 Petal Flower (retired)
Bigshot: Largest Oval Framelit, 4th Largest Oval Framelit, Top Note Die, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder

1 comment: