Saturday, December 28, 2013

Thank You Card - Mojo Monday 325

Things have certainly gotten better with my parents. I was able to talk to them for a few minutes on the phone yesterday. It turns out my dad has a cold and my mom has the flu. They are slowly starting to get better and we have made a date to get together on Sunday to have our Christmas. I hope they continue to get better.

The card I have to show you today was inspired by the sketch over at Mojo Monday. I liked their sketch and I REALLY liked how my card turned out!!! 

I hope you all have a great weekend! 




I even decorated the inside of my card a little!!!  




Stampset: Papillon Potpourri, Too Kind, Regarding Dahlias
Paper: Smokey Slate, Coastal Cabana, Gumball Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Gumball Green, Real Red
Punches: Bitty Butterfly, Hexagon
Bigshot: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Card Base Pop N' Cuts Die, Top Note Die
Accessories: Candy Dots Brads Bases, Neutrals Candy Dots (Smokey Slate), Basic Pearl Jewel Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment