Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thank You CASE

I've been tossing up the idea of sharing this card with you for a while. I didn't think I was going to share it because I found out it is an exact case of a card Mary Fish created. I don't like to create exact "cases" of cards but this layout was perfect! It was super simple to create and I believe it is a wow card. Even if I didn't create the original for this card I decided it was still worth sharing.



It is super crazy here in Calgary right now. We are getting a ton of snow and the wind is blowing like crazy. Just after I finished shovelling the snow I needed to shovel it again! 

I hope you all are staying safe and warm!!!





Stampset: Lots of Thanks
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, , Early Espresso, Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Early Espresso
Punches: Elegant Butterfly
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool, Essential Paper Piercing Pack
Accessories: Naturals Designer Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment