Monday, January 6, 2014

Cheese Giggle Greetings Card

Here is the second card I created using the inspiration I received from Tami White's fantastic card.

Cards made with this stamp set don't stay in my suitcase of cards for very long. They are always the first to sell or the ones I gravitate to give to someone. Everyone needs a laugh about their birthday, especially if they are sad about aging. I love this card stamp because it tells them that age doesn't matter, unless they are a cheese! :D

Have a fantastic day!!!



Stampset: Giggle Greetings
Paper: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals Core'dinations, Whisper White
Ink: Staz on, So Saffron Marker, Daffodil Delight Marker, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Primrose Petals Marker, Midnight Muse Marker
Bigshot: Deco Labels Framelits, Houndstooth Embossing Folder
Accessories: Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Sanding block

No comments:

Post a Comment