Friday, January 24, 2014

FM144 Gold Thank You Set

Today at Friday Mashup we have another fantastic challenge by Lisa. She really put me to the test with this challenge. I decided to make 3X3 note cards.




1. Create a project with "Stars"
2. Create a set of "Thank you Cards with Matching Envelopes"
3. Or Mash it Up and create  a set of "Thank you Cards & Envelopes using Stars"

It seems my favourite thing to do when I make 3X3 note cards is to make a background out of wash tape. Since I don't have the gold foil paper from Stampin' Up! I embossed paper with gold embossing powered and then I used my big shot and holiday framelits (retired) to cut out the small stars.

I also embossed my thank you sentiment and cut it out. 

I used the envelope punch board to make the envelopes, it is simple just follow the directions on the board. To get the gold stars on the envelopes I used Stampin' Dazzle Gold marker on my stamp and quickly stamped on the envelopes. To finish off the envelopes I used a piece of washi tape to keep the envelope closed. 




Stampset: Hello, Lovely
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink: Versa Mark
Bigshot: Holiday Collection Framelits (Retired)
Tools: Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Paper Snips, Envelope Punch Board
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape

2 comments:

  1. These are so classy! Love all that gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great way to say thank you! Beautiful set of cards, Avery;)

    ReplyDelete