Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Birthday - Seize the Sketch

Sometimes you make cards you love and other days you make cards you aren't too happy with. Today is one of those days! I loved this sketch I pinned from Seize the Sketch but trying to translate it to a card proved to be more difficult than I thought.

You can view the sketch on my Pinterest board "I Love Card Sketches".

My post has to be short today because I have to get my house back to normal after yesterdays festivities.

I hope you all have a great day.

Happy New Year!

May the best of 2013 be the worst of 2014!!!




Stampset: Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush Core'dinations
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Punches: Hexagon
Bigshot: Houndstooth Embossing Folder
Tools: Sanding block
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment