Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Many Thanks Catalogue CASE

As you will be able to see with my future posts I have been on a roll with my creations. 

I found inspiration from Stampin' Up!'s catalogues. Up until a little while ago I have only used the catalogues to see the items they have for sale. Now I have been flipping through the catalogues look at the cards and finding out how I can take the layouts they used and spin it to use the supplies I already have. 

These cards are CASED from a card in the current Catalogue on page 36. 

Using the photopolymer stamp set made making this card super easy!!!





Stampset: Another Thank You Photopolymer
Paper: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Eastern Elegance DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
Punches: Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly
Bigshot: Square Framelits, Arrows Embossing Folder, Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones

1 comment: