Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pendant Notes Card Set

Another late post, but better late than never.

Over the last few days I have been organizing and cleaning my house. There were some rooms that have been neglected for quite some time and were calling to be organized. One which was my craft room. I have found a lot of items which I forgot I had. 

I picked these gems up from the clearance rack a few years ago and never did anything with them. I cannot wait to make more card sets similar to these. They are perfect for a small gift for someone and very easy to create.

Have a look at Stampin' Up's clearance rack. They have some great kits on sale, although they are not the same as these cards they make creating very simple.






Stampset: Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamps
Paper: Pendant Notes (Retired 2011), 6X6" Patterns Pack (retired)
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Naturals Designer Buttons, Basic Pearls, Linen Thread, Ribbon Slides (retired), Hodgepodge Hardware Embellishment Kit (retired), Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon, 1/4" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Early Espresso Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment