Monday, January 20, 2014

Wahoo My Paper Pumpkin Kit Part 1

Before we get to my cards today I just wanted to inform you I am going to try to post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I hope by telling you this you won't be frustrated when I don't post on the other days of the week.

Last week I got together with my mother and sister to Scrap and Skype and we decided to create with the Wahoo Kit we received back in October. As usual I like to make at least one card the way it was intended but then create some cards out of the box.

Since we are creating months after the kit was sent to us there were some great ideas pinned on Pinterest. Below are cards I cased from others. Wednesday I will share with you the cards I made with the other half of the kit.

Original Design from Kit

 This card was cased from Valerie Duram

Stampset: Delightful Dozen, Good Life My Paper Pumpkin
Paper: Real Red, Silver Glimmer, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Punches: Heart
Bigshot: Hearts a Flutter Framelits



This card was cased from Mercedes Weber

Stampset: Delightful Dozen
Paper: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Punches: 1" Square, 1" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, Owl Builder
Accessories: Bakers Twine from Wahoo Kit

This card was cased from Heather Heroldt

Stampset: Wahoo My Paper Pumpkin, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Retired), 
Paper: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Ink: Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze
Punches: Owl Builder
Accessories: Button and Twine from Wahoo Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment