Monday, February 10, 2014

PPA190 Ikat Awesome Thanks

I have an extra post for you today. I made these cards last week and I wanted to make sure I get to submit them into the PPA Color Challenge

I had just finished making my card in Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana but then came across the color challenge at PPA and when I seen the color challenge I had to remake the card in their colors. I have never been one for blushing bride but PPA's color combo is awesome!!!

I love the new "Eye-Catching Ikat" stamp set. It is perfect for making your own DSP. It is also super simple to use because you can see right though the stamp so it is easy to line up your stamp!!!

My original card:


Stampset: Eye-Catching Ikat Photopolymer, Yippee-Skippee!
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Basic Black
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Basic Black
Punches: Decorative Label
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones


My card with the PPA colors:



Stampset: Eye-Catching Ikat Photopolymer, Yippee-Skippee!
Paper: Basic Grey, Rose Red, Blushing Bride
Ink: Basic Grey, Rose Red, Blushing Bride
Punches: Decorative Label
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones

Thank you PPA for your inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. O.k. - you did it! You have now inspired me to tackle that stamp set! FABULOUS card! Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for playing with the PALS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Avery! I love how you changed up the colors to suit the challenge. Great job and thanks so much for sharing it with the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Avery, this is fantastic! I thought it was DSP at first, and I thought, "How do I not have that?" LOL. TFS;)

    ReplyDelete