Monday, February 10, 2014

You & Me Card Swap Creation

Wow! What a whirl wind of a weekend! I have some personal things to share but I think I will leave that for Wednesday, provided I have time to edit the photo of the card I want to share with you.

For now I have this card fantastic card to share, which I created a while but had to hold off on sharing it.

I created this card for a swap I joined with my Upline. When I created the first card I didn't think it would be that hard to make 17 more (11 for my upline swap and 7 for my monthly swap with other ladies). However, popping out all the holes in my framelit for the negatives and all the bigshotting I did proved to be much more time consuming than I imagined. 

However, I loved how the card turned out and in fact my partner really loved it. He is very good about asking to see what i have created and always tells me they are great but he seemed really excited about this card. 

I really wanted to share it with you much sooner, as I created it back in early January but I had to wait until everyone received their cards. No one wants to spoil the surprise...



Stampset: Perfect Pennants
Paper: So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron
Bigshot: Arrows Embossing folder, On Film Framelits, Bitty Banner Framelits, Hearts a Flutter Framelits
Accessories: Silver 1/8" Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Great design, Avery. So fresh and fun- I know everyone swapping was really happy to receive these!

    ReplyDelete