Sunday, March 9, 2014

FM150 Masculine Card

Holly has a great challenge for us over at The Friday Mashup. This card was easy to make because I knew exactly who I was creating for. I find when I have someone in mind my cards come together easier.

Here's the challenge this week:



1. Create a Masculine project
2. Create a project with some stitching/sewing on it
3. Mash it up and create a masculine project with stitching/sewing on it




To get the stitching I took the very vanilla bakers twine and pulled it apart. I used only two small strings of it to hand stitch the card, after piercing the paper.

Stampset: Hardwood Background Stamp, Your Amazing
Paper: Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Crushed Curry
Bigshot: Apothocary Accent Framelits
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool, Paper Piercing Mat, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
Accessories: Vintage Trinkets Accents & Elements, Very Vanilla Bakers Twine

2 comments:

  1. Avery- genius way to stitch on your card! Love that woodgrain background- it looks nice in so many colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors in this card Avery.. I love that background.

    ReplyDelete