Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Superman Birthday

A few weeks ago we celebrated our nephews first Birthday. We had a fantastic time visiting with family and watching the children run around.

For all the birthdays I attend I try to make a card that goes along with the theme. The theme of the party this time was Spider-man. Making the Spider-man card couldn't have been easier because I used my new Silhouette Cameo.

I found a picture using Google search and imported it into the Designer Edition Silhouette Studio. From there I made it the size I needed, cut out the design in Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White.

On my way to the party I looked at the event invite for the address. I was completely shocked to find out the theme of the party was Super-Man not Spider-Man. Unfortunately we were already halfway to the party so Spider-Man card it was. I guess my memory is not as good and I thought it was. However, my story and card did make for a good laugh.



Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point
Bigshot: Top Note Die (used inside the card)
Tools: Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette Designer Edition Software

No comments:

Post a Comment