Friday, May 2, 2014

FM158 Card for a Child

Just a short post today as I am running behind on my "To Do List". 

I have only a few days left until I am late for submitting my taxes and I can't be late!!

Thank you to Holly for the great challenge at The Friday Mashup this week!

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using the Colors "Turquoise, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi & Neutral of your choice".
  2. Create a project for "a Child".
  3. Or mash it up and create a project with the "Above Colors for a Child".

There is a hidden gem in my card today. It's a new stamp set coming out in the Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 annual catalogue. 


Can you tell what stamp set is new?


Inside the card
Stampset: Life in the Forest, Just Sayin', Work of Art
Paper: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie (Marker), Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi
Bigshot: Word Bubbles Framelits
Accessories: Whisper White Bakers Twine, Retired Brights Buttonsj

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Avery! I really like how you used the buttons...I can never seem to pull off buttons on my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! Those background swooshes of color are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete