Monday, May 12, 2014

FM159 Retiring Stampset and Stencilling

Sorry, I'm running behind on my Friday Mashup post. Thank you Heidi for your fantastic challenge this week at Friday Mashup! 


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
1. Create a project using "Stencils".
2. Create a project with a "Retiring Stamp".

3. Or Mash it up and create a project with " a Stencil and a Retiring Stamp".





Are you wondering where I got that fantastic gold thread? 
It is actually the thread that holds the gold sequins in the gold sequin trim. When I took the sequins off I was careful not to damage the thread so I could use it. 


Stampset: Tag It
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Punches: 1" circle
Bigshot: Chalk Talk Framelits
Tools: Sponge Daubers
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim

1 comment: