Saturday, July 5, 2014

FM167 Minimal Layers Watercolor Wash

As it turns out the water-colour wash isn't a technique that turned out too well for me but you win some you lose some. I only had one peice of water-colour paper so I had to go with whatever happened on the paper. Trust me the back side of my card is much worse. I will have to get some more water-colour paper and give this technique another try.
Thank you for this weeks challenge Heidi!

Here's your Mashup Challenge:

1. Create a Project with a "Watercolor Wash".
2. Create a "CAS project or one with Minimal Layers".

3. or Mash it Up! and create a "CAS project with a Watercolor Wash".




Stampset: Bloom with Hope
Paper: Very Vanilla, Water-colour Paper
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Versa Mark
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool, Piercing Mat
Accessories: White Gel Pen

1 comment:

  1. Love the contrast of the Bermuda Bay and the Rich Razzleberry, Avery. Pretty card:)

    ReplyDelete