Thursday, August 14, 2014

FM 173 - School Themed Project

For this weeks Friday Mashup I had to think real hard to come up with something. I do not have any children and I couldn't think of a school themed project for my university. So I thought of my friend who is a teacher. Don't you think a welcome banner for all her new students would be fantastic? I hope the banner brings a smile to all her students faces.


1. Create a project with " a School theme". 
2. Create a project with "Your School Colors".

3. or Mash it Up! and create a "School themed project with your school's colors". 



I used the chalk talk framelits to create the holes for the ribbon to weave through.


Stampset: A is for Apple Digital Download, All Time Fav Digital Download, Little Additions Digital Download
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Old Olive, Baked Brown Sugar
Bigshot: Chalk Talk Framelits
Tools: Silhouette Cameo
Accessories: Real Red Ribbon (Retired)

2 comments:

  1. What a great gift for your teacher friend, Avery. This is fantastic- you pulled out a winner of a banner for this challenge. TFS with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute banner. Love the apple shapes.

    ReplyDelete