Tuesday, September 23, 2014

FM175 Shaker & Animal Card

Lisa's Friday Mashup Challenge was the perfect challenge for me to finally use the stamp I carved so long ago. I had tried a few times to put a card together with the dove stamp when I first carved it but nothing seemed to work. With Lisa's challenge the card came together quickly with very little issues.

Thank you for the inspiration Lisa!!! 


1.  Create a Project using "Animals". 
2. Create a "Shaker card" project.

3. or Mash it up! and create a "Shaker Card with an Animal". 


Are you wondering where I got the image to card the doves and hearts? Would you believe me if I told you I got it from MDS!!! Isn't that amazing! I love MDS, it can be used for more than just digital scrapbooking!


Stampset: Sweet Essentials, Hand Carved Doves & Hearts
Paper: Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Naturals White
Ink: Staz On White
Punches: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Corner Rounder Punch
Bigshot: Deco Label Collection
Tools: Undefined Stamp Carving Kit
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment