Wednesday, September 24, 2014

FM176 Sketch with Emboss Resist

What a fantastic sketch Sara had for us for the first week of September. I love how versatile it is!

For some reason the emboss resist was a difficult technique for me and I went through a lot of paper before I finally was somewhat satisfied.


1. Create a project using the "Sketch". 
2. Create a project with "Emboss Resist".

3. or Mash it Up! and create an "Emboss Resist project with the above Sketch".



Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Perfect Plum, Versa Mark
Bigshot: Window Frames Collection, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Accessories: 3/4" Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Large Basic Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Perfect sympathy card, the embossing is very soft and gentle, and I really like the way the leaves frame the sentiment inside the frame you created with the framelits. (did I say frame too much? LOL)

    ReplyDelete