Saturday, September 27, 2014

FM179 Ink Blowing & Color Combo

I have finally caught up to the Friday Mashup and it is about time because this week it was my turn to come up with a challenge.

I have been wanting to try the ink blowing technique for a while and there's no better time to try something new than when you can inspire others to try it too!

I hope you like the color combo I choose and I hope you will give the ink blowing technique a try!





Here's your Mashup Challenge:

1. Create a project with "Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry & Basic Black". 
2. Create a project with the "Ink Blowing Technique".  Link to technique here.

3. or Mash it Up! and create a "Project using the colors above & the Ink Blowing Technique".


I really liked the ink blowing technique, so much so I will have another card to share with you tomorrow with the same technique.


Stampset: Freaky Friends
Paper: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush
Punches: Banner, Word Window
Bigshot: Starburst Framelits, Circle Framelits
Tools: Silhouette Cameo, Straw

2 comments:

  1. This was a really fun technique Avery! I love the bold lines and abstract look, it really stands out!

    Your colors are perfect for a freaky friends birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun, love your card!

    ReplyDelete