Monday, September 29, 2014

Ink Blowing Technique Take Two

As promised here is the other card I created using the ink blowing technique. 

I used the challenge over at Catherine & Cathy Create to choose my color scheme.

This was one of the many cards I donated to the Ronald McDonald House during our Fall Stampin' Up Canada Conference. I hope it makes someone smile!


For the butterflies I stamped on coloured card stock in my versa mark and then embossed with Basic Black Embossing Powder and then punched them out with the Bitty Butterfly punch.


Stampset: Papillion Potpourri, A Round Array
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum, Pacific Point
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum, Pacific Point, Staz on, Versa Mark
Punches: Bitty Butterfly
Tools: Heat Tool
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment