Wednesday, October 22, 2014

FM181 Christmas Tag and Bling

Oh no! I thought I set my blog to publish my posts but I messed up! Sorry!!

This week at The Friday Mashup Cindy has a fantastic challenge to get us started on our Holiday projects. 

Here's your Friday Mashup Challenge:


1. Create a "Tag for a Bottle, Box or Bag". 
2. Create a project with "Bling". 

3. or Mash it Up! and create a "Tag with Bling".


To create the stripes for the sock monkey I used the Gorgeous Grunge Stampset. 

I paper pieced the Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler on the Sock Monkey. To give the Sock Monkey some extra sparkle I added some Dazzling Details to his hat.



Stampset: Sock Monkey, Sock Monkey Accessories, Christmas Punch, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Season of Style Designer Series Paper
Ink: Staz On, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities
Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper
Tools: Paper Snips
Accessories:Dazzling Details Silver Sparkel, Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon, Silver 1/8" Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment