Thursday, January 1, 2015

FM189 Grey and Embossing

I had fallen behind on my Friday Mashup creations and was down to the wire to get my card created for the design team. With little time to spare I rushed to my craft room and came up with the following card. It certainly isn't my best work and I bent the rules on the challenge a bit but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. 

When making the card I thought I just had to make sure I used Grey in my card. Since then I have learnt that I should have only used grey and silver. See what I mean about bending the rules?

Well I hope you are able to take some inspiration from my card to come up with something.

Here's your challenge this week at The Friday Mashup.

1. Create a project using "Basic Grey or Smoky Slate & Silver"
2. Create a project using "Dry or Heat Embossing"
3. Mash it up and create a project "using the colors Silver and Grey with some Embossing"



I did a lot of embossing, the background along with the frame is embossed. As well, I did heat embossing with my sentiment. 

The sentiment will be in the new Stampin' Up Occasions catalog soon to launch. 

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment