Sunday, February 1, 2015

FM193 Floral Triple Time Stamping

If you are reading this on the internet scroll down to see another post I have added today. I would hate for you to miss any of my creations.

I love how my card for this weeks Friday Mashup turned out! It looks good in the photo but even better in person!!! hahaha wow that sounds like I am floating my boat but I am really in love with this card!!!

This week's Mashup Challenge is:

1. Create a project with the "Triple Layer Technique" Tutorial HERE.
2. Create a project that's "Floral". 
3. or Mash it Up! and create a "Floral Triple Layer Project".



I used the blendabilities to color in all the flowers. They add great dimension to the flowers!


Stampset: Bloom with Hope
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Momento Ink
Blendabilities: Coastal Cabana, Rich Razzleberry, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight
Punches: Banner
Tools: Paper Snips
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment