Sunday, February 1, 2015

FM195 I have a Sketch!

I am so excited for this weeks challenge at The Firday Mashup! This week I got to create one last sketch for the team and for all of you. I think it is the perfect way to end my time with the team. I am super excited to see how everyone interprets the sketch!

Over the past year I have really enjoyed my time with The Friday Mashup team and I believe I have grown a lot as a creator. I started out only casing (copying) other people's projects but now I am able to come up with my own. 

I just want to take time to thank all the other designers on the team. They have provided fantastic inspiration with all of their challenges and they have pushed me to think out side of my box which has helped me to grow! 

This week's Mashup Challenge is:

1. Create a project with the "Sketch". 
2. Create a project with "2 different embellishments". 
3. or Mash it Up! and create a project "with the Sketch and different embellishments".




Stampset: Four Feathers, Perfect Pennants
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Crushed Curry, Smokey Slate, Blackberry Bliss
Bigshot: Banner Framelits
Tools: Stampin' Up's Handheld Stapler
Accessories: Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine, Frosted Sequins, Mini Staples

I thought it would be fun to show you what cards started my adventure with the Friday Mashup. 

When they put out their call for new designers I had a vivid dream of some cards to make for one of their challenges. The next day I went straight to my craft room and began creating. The cards turned out exactly and I pictured them in my dream. 

I submitted them to The Friday Mashup Design team call and shortly after that I was off and designing for the team. 

Thank you all for playing along with us throughout the year, it has been amazing!




2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and cute card Avery! I'm glad we got to share the Mashup experience together for a while. Your creations are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and great colors! I have enjoyed all your cards on The Friday Mashup! XX

    ReplyDelete